we declare Your Perfection above and beyond all: we have no knowledge whatsoever except what You have taught us. No doubt it is You, and You alone that is all Knowledgeable and all Wise. (al-Baqarah, 32)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My time stopped at 1

This is the story of my ever so trusty wrist watch. A watch that was given as a gift to me from Her Royal Highness the Sultanah. A very special watch that I have been wearing almost exclusively for the last 5 years. The watch has been a taking a rough amount of beating through those 5 years - getting knocked at metal bars, grinded against walls, fallen off tables - but it never ceased to fail me. That is, until yesterday. A single quick fall from the table in the meeting room. A single quick thud. And just like that, it stopped, right at 1.



Alright, now it's finally time to use my hantaran watch.

2 free comments:

Jarod Yong said...

hahaha~~
Stopped exactly at 1?
Awesome!

Najib Azmi said...

if you want to get precise about it, it stopped at 1 and about 40 seconds as you can see in the picture, but it's 1 alrigt.

having a watch broken is not awesome by the way. haha

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails