we declare Your Perfection above and beyond all: we have no knowledge whatsoever except what You have taught us. No doubt it is You, and You alone that is all Knowledgeable and all Wise. (al-Baqarah, 32)

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Hello Darkness My Old Friend...



I'm glad I never deleted this blog. 

I wanted to show some of the stuff I did while studying overseas, and remembered about this blog. Then when I reread some of the earliest stuff I had written, it I felt like I'd used a time machine to visit my younger self. So, for the umpteenth time, I have decided to start blogging the old fashioned way again so that one day, my future self will have a gateway to visit my present self. 

Here's hoping this brief post serves as my reentry into blogdom, and will be one of many more to come. InshaAllah 

0 free comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails