we declare Your Perfection above and beyond all: we have no knowledge whatsoever except what You have taught us. No doubt it is You, and You alone that is all Knowledgeable and all Wise. (al-Baqarah, 32)

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Back to Blogging

Since the advent of facebook, this blog where I used to share my innermost thoughts has descended into the realm of obsoletism. 

Lately however, I have grown more and more weary of the social media site. While I still post things semi-regularly there (mostly pictures via instagram), I have almost completely stopped to actively read anything on it and refrained from sharing any of my opinions or thought on any issues there. 

And yet, I still have a stronge urge to write down these things - if only for posterity's sake - but not somewhere as open as facebook has now become yet still relatively public. So, the perfect avenue is here, where it all began. 

I already have a couple of things in mind to write about and will InshaAllah, after putting traditional bloggin on a very long hiatus, start to post more things regularly here.

0 free comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails