we declare Your Perfection above and beyond all: we have no knowledge whatsoever except what You have taught us. No doubt it is You, and You alone that is all Knowledgeable and all Wise. (al-Baqarah, 32)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

After Midnight..

It's about 5 more minutes till midnight, and I'm still in the staff room, all alone, doing stuff I really wish I didn't have to. So, just in case anything were to happen to me today (or some might say tomorrow morning), ie. sudden dissapearance, spirited away, etc etc.. I just wanted to let you know that I love you guys.




After midnight - a song by Yuna that I really digg.

4 free comments:

hafiz said...

love u too najibu...
haha ;p

Jarod Yong said...

I love you too.
I'll love you more if you let me inherit your xbox...

suefin said...

ganbatte ne...
mousugu yasumi dakara, isshoni asobi ni ikimashou!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. don't worry.. maybe with the brim of aura of the midnight, you can metamorph into a teleporter.. or better. have psychic powers to resist things and people! GAMBATE!!!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails