we declare Your Perfection above and beyond all: we have no knowledge whatsoever except what You have taught us. No doubt it is You, and You alone that is all Knowledgeable and all Wise. (al-Baqarah, 32)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lights

There isn't a lot to see in my current room really, because there isn't a whole lot of stuff to begin with. There's the queen size bed where I sleep, the couch where I'd sit to read the Quran, a pretty much useless stand fan and the table where I'm using the laptop to type this blog. There is however one thing that I always like to look at each day, and it only appears for a brief period of time. This....I guess I can only describe it as a ring of light, which actually has more than just a passing resemblance to the XBOX360 logo - the ring of light - though the logo evidently has more rings to it.
XBOX360 Ring of Light

Back to my ring of light, it appears between 5.15-5.30 everyday, if the weather is good, and is at its brightest in the middle of that time frame. It's actually the result of sunlight through the window and reflected on the metal bar of my bed projected on to the wall.

Not the most amazing thing in the world, but I think its neat enough to share.


*Lights, by Nobuchika Eri. Heard it through the amazing brick game Lumines for the PSP. Quite Good. Particularly liked the chorus

0 free comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails